93' Civic EX For sale modded

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

usmcdw

Hey guys, I used to have the member ID: Darwins_vtech, but i lost all that info. So i am just showing that I am not a new guy who is trying to screw someone. I have had a lot of posts here but I lost my comp. to viruses over the summer so now i am back.

Anyways I am selling my car now, I leave for the Marine Core in Jan. and really would like to sell my car before I go. Its a 1993 Honda Civic EX body style. "paradise green" color (the tealish color). It does have the minor rust in the rear quarter panels, because I live in Wisconsin and it likes to snow here. I will have the pics posted as soon as possible.

Other mods.

JDM B16 block/head. LS manual tranny. Low compression head gasket, ARP head bolts, T3 turbo, tubular manifold (with place for external wastegate), internal wastegate, 2.5 inch downpipe w/ flex bellow, 1st gen DSM BOV, Front mount intercooler, 310 RC injectors, Vortech FMU 6:1 plate, B&M fuel pressure gauge, I just put in a new Delsol Duel core radiator to keep the car easily cooled, and a brand new slim fan, walbro intank
255l/hr fuel pump,

Boost gauge, air fuel gauge, duel piller pod, VAFC II, Short shifter w/ type R knob, Greddy Cat-back exhaust, NEW catalatic convertor(less then year old), Del sol RIms(older ones) with brand new Falken ZE5-12's(less then month old), H&R sport lowering springs, Energy suspension bushing kits for entire front control arms, engine mount inserts, shift stabalizer kit, and rear lower shock strut control bushings

Pioneer CD Player DEH-P4400 model with remote, Boss 600 w Amp, New Pioneer 12" subwoofer, Cobra Radar Detector, Alarm system-shock sensor and open door sensor, keyless wires run, but not connected.

I had the car tuned at Speed quest in Illinoss on the wideband O2 sensor so it is safe to rev the motor. No worry of it blowing up. I am running a mild peak 7.5 pounds of boost, and holds around 5psi. I believe the only thing I wished I would have different is intercooler piping, I did the cut and clamp way with pieces of piping, but I wish I would have some nice welded piping. Don't get me wrong, the piping I have works fine I just think that would be one place for improvement.

I will try to get pics posted soon.

Contact me, Darin, by e-mail. or posting back here.
I live in Wisconsin, about 30mins west of Milwaukee.

Asking $5000. OBO

come on guys, someone has to be interested. Make me offers. I need to sell this by Jan. I know that you all have friends that need to buy a civic. talk them into my car.

thanks,
Darin

thanks man, I look forward to my new oportunities. This shall be interesting. Any takers guys? I need to sell this thing fast, I have three weeks till I ship! need to sell this, we can talk price. and pick-up/delivery.

Darin

hey, i got back from boot. my car is still for sale. I did a new upper intercooler piping 2.5 inch, and brand new Turbo XS Type H BOV. Sounds nice on the car. Any one interested? I am dropping the price too. $5000. let me know if ur interested. I am still trying to get pics posted for all of you who are wondering. I planned on taking it to the track to run it once and see what it can do, but I haven't got a chance yet. All I can tell you is, it pulls on Audi's, VW's, every honda I raced, and I was even with a 2002 CBR 600 upto 105mph, then he started pulling. I think it shoulod run about a 13.1 in the 1/4. But I'll see.

E-mail me if your interested.

Darin

wittnebel_09@hotmail.com

someone has to beinterested! WTF. I want to sell this car and fast. come on guys. I am only here until MON.11.APR

Darin

Id say keep it and keep working on it...i sold my car before I went in and I regreted it everyday. Bring it with you when you get stationed. They have a place on all bases called a Hobby shop...its several bays with tons of tools. I have seen everything done there from oil changes to engine swaps. Its free too!

yeah, i would, but I want to get out of the sport compact scene a little bit. I want a more lux. car like an Audi. or Lexus. thats really why I want to get rid of it. The honda is just to small of a vehicle. I am no longer about having the fastest car, but now a nicer car. Thanks though. the hobby shop is a great thing, I know all about those.

Darin

listen you wont be rolling in money ill tell you first hand...do what you love not what everyone else does. I made that mistake. Just make sure you get USAA insurance....best prices in the US...i promise call and get a quote from them. No matter what car you got. the quote for my car in NJ was between 100-30..usaa gave it to me for 36(all per month) just to give you an idea

yeah i know im not going to be rich, but I want a nicer car. I won't go nuts though. is there a website or something that I could check with for that insurance? thanks for everything.

Darin

Originally posted by usmcdw@Apr 10 2005, 01:25 PM
yeah i know im not going to be rich, but I want a nicer car. I won't go nuts though. is there a website or something that I could check with for that insurance? thanks for everything.

Darin
[post=485369]Quoted post[/post]​

The number for them are 18005318111 trust me best in the world...just get a quote and see what they say

eerrrrr.. try again.. almost 2yrs old n00b..

Back