93 Civic EX h22a4 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackh22eg

So before I get flamed for not searching Ive been searching for almost a week on this forum and many others and cant seem to find the info Im looking for.

I have a 93 civic Ex .... ( the obvious - odb1, vtec) (5spd)

I have to swap in a 97 H22A4 with a 5 speed ( obd2 )

I have the prelude wiring harness, i have an extra civic ex harness from another 93 civic, the shifter and cables, a resistor box hasport mounts, swap axles...

the only thing besides fluids i can think i dont have are the radiator hoses.

my question is how do i wire the obd 2 motor to run in the obd 1 car. I cant seem to find a decisive answer to that question. Ive searched honda forums and cant find what im looking for. Thank you

Im currently seaching for another p28 civic ecu as im under the understanding i can have it chipped and use that to run the h22? what do i need to change or modify to get the h22a4 running obd 1. Ive been a mechanic for 9 years so im not afraid of the job. Ive done other honda swaps on friends cars but stayed with the same obd system. This is my first h22 swap and the first time converting the obd systems. Thanks again

Back