93 civic ex- parting out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Im parting this car out for a friend...everythings gotta go hes trying to get some money back for it...it was hit on the drivers side. Its got a d16z6 auto in it. 90k on motor 200k on body. Body is in real good shape minus the driver side. Interior color is tan. Let me know what you need. Its got all the extras power everything ac sunroof....everything is for sale start emailing requests i get the car tonight and starting on it tomorrow.

Originally posted by allbottledup@May 14 2005, 12:53 PM
Im parting this car out for a friend...everythings gotta go hes trying to get some money back for it...it was hit on the drivers side. Its got a d16z6 auto in it. 90k on motor 200k on body. Body is in real good shape minus the driver side. Interior color is tan. Let me know what you need. Its got all the extras power everything ac sunroof....everything is for sale start emailing requests i get the car tonight and starting on it tomorrow.
[post=499202]Quoted post[/post]​

where are u located, i need the inside cover for the passenger mirror, let me know

how much for power locks all wires and evrything, not hacked up ?

Have someone interested in it now ill let you know if it falls through...the driver side most of the power lock setup was destroyed. i salvaged the button, wireharness. the rest was wrecked passenger side i have all of it. ill let you know asap.

how much for the distibutor and the ecu? and will you ship to TN?

I will ship and the price is 200 shipped for both let me know i can probably get it out tuesday morning

Originally posted by david_jones001+May 15 2005, 03:39 AM-->
allbottledup
@May 14 2005, 12:53 PM
[post=499202]Quoted post[/post]​

where are u located, i need the inside cover for the passenger mirror, let me know
[post=499455]Quoted post[/post]​

got it if you want it

power window regulators(motors), all wiring(uncut)
power door locks, all wiring(uncut)
tilt steering colunm(no wirng or plastics needed.

LMK

matt

drivers side front or rear? is the engine alright.. also does it have rear discs?

pretty much the whole drivers side is fucked...i was able to salvage some things. The door took the most impact. Engine is fine was driving it yesterday to move it around the yard. No rear discs only the SI came with rear disc

LMK

matt

all the power stuff sale pending ill let you guys no. but the colum is all your if you want it. Tell me exactly the parts you need off of it and ill throw you a figure

Originally posted by allbottledup@May 16 2005, 05:19 AM
drivers side front or rear? is the engine alright.. also does it have rear discs?

pretty much the whole drivers side is fucked...i was able to salvage some things. The door took the most impact. Engine is fine was driving it yesterday to move it around the yard. No rear discs only the SI came with rear disc

LMK

matt

all the power stuff sale pending ill let you guys no. but the colum is all your if you want it. Tell me exactly the parts you need off of it and ill throw you a figure
[post=499865]Quoted post[/post]​

just need the colunm, no wiring or anything. just the actual meatl colunm that mounts underneath the dash. shipped to 91390. Thanks.

matt

just for all of you to know im giving this guy until 9pm tonight to answer about the power items (windows locks mirrors) he doesnt email me by then its all up for grabs.

just need the colunm, no wiring or anything. just the actual meatl colunm that mounts underneath the dash. shipped to 91390. Thanks.

matt

Ill pull it in the next couple but ill do it for 50 plus shipping i gotta see how much it weighs to give you a good shipping quote

1e_2.JPG

matt

Is that what you need?

how much is the head. with all the vtec stuff.. or how much is the whole motor.
thnx
pheng

350 for the motor no harness or ecu. But i cant ship the motor i can only ship small things. I dont want to seperate the head from the block and sell apart.

How much for the the hatch lock? Let me know Thanks

what do you mean by hatch lock?

Back