93 civic ex- parting out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 6 2005, 07:20 PM
need the compressor for my wifes civic. Ill say 75 plus shipping for it all. Do you need the climate controls?
[post=508736]Quoted post[/post]​

no im good there dont need those. if you do 75 shipped i will buy all of the stuff. a/c lines, condenser, condenser fan, evap w/ the black box, dryer...ect

Originally posted by stmotorsports@Jun 6 2005, 08:27 PM
just out of curiousity, is this a 2 or 4 door?
[post=508772]Quoted post[/post]​

since he said it had a d16z6, i would guess 2 door. i havent seen a 4 door w/ a z6 from the factory

Originally posted by DA69@Jun 7 2005, 06:46 AM
since he said it had a d16z6, i would guess 2 door. i havent seen a 4 door w/ a z6 from the factory
[post=508942]Quoted post[/post]​

the z6 came in si hatch, delsol si, ex coupe & sedan

2 door

Mirrors are power the driver side one is a little messed up the passenger side is fine. Ill get back to you about the AC.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jun 7 2005, 06:04 PM
2 door

Mirrors are power the driver side one is a little messed up the passenger side is fine. Ill get back to you about the AC.
[post=509245]Quoted post[/post]​

oh power mirrors.... damn cant use um then. please get back to me on the a/c. i am serious about it. have you pulled everything already?

would you sell the interior harness that connects to the ecu. If so how much? thanx

hi, i need a passenger side mirror, and the driver side rear wheel assembly, the antenna, if it has a rear wing(spoiler the stock one) i need that.
i need a hood too but i think u dont have that, anyways if you can message me on AIM = L3rmz

thanks.

sorry i have been gone for long..moved and just got the internet back...let me know what you need everything is still available

Back