93 civic hatch w/jdmb18c fs-ft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh and you do know this doesnt have a cat, so i cant drive it anywhere and unless you have a flatbed or an extra cat to throw on then were both screwed. im trying to see if my wife will order me a cheap-o cat off ebay or something but its hard to tell when the hell that thing would even come

just a few questions, how does he car run, any leaks or anything like that, check engine lights bad tranny? let me know these and we could get this thing going

midnight shift bump. oh and thats the only reason i post so damn late too cuz thats the only time im on here, but i will get back to you though

not too far from where im at, isnt that california, cuz im in morgantown wv like 4500 miles away son.

is your car running yet? because if i considered this trade i would need you to meet me half way, and i live in upstate NY near albany...you emailed me and asked if i was interested in tradeing... i was just wondering if there was anything wrong with your car? and what is it lowered with?

i was the one with this hatch.... HondaClassifieds.com -

hey i got a 89 honda prelude si
bored out 70 over
engine rebuilt 4000 miles ago
stage 2 racing clutch
port polished head
after market fan
2 1/2" pipe from down pipe back to 4 1/2" muffeler
aluminum wing
17" mogeti mr7 rims
pilot stearing wheel
apc side marker lights with 10 different color leds
this is a fun car and yes it has back seats
it pulls a 11.2 second 1/4 mile
if u wana trade call me 8432009422-john

hey i got a 89 honda prelude si
bored out 70 over
engine rebuilt 4000 miles ago
stage 2 racing clutch
port polished head
after market fan
2 1/2" pipe from down pipe back to 4 1/2" muffeler
aluminum wing
17" mogeti mr7 rims
pilot stearing wheel
apc side marker lights with 10 different color leds
this is a fun car and yes it has back seats
it pulls a 11.2 second 1/4 mile
if u wana trade call me 8432009422-john

LoL

while i dont usually go along with what fibercation has to say, i will give a big ass laugh to your 11.2 second prelude. are you crazy enough to think i would belive that shit. wow, anyways the car will be gone saturday so thanks for looking at my car. peace

why do all you people have to be asses i came here to meet new people and have some fun maybe get a new project.
i have a video of that run if you would like to see it?

Back