93 civic hatchback b16a first gen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D. Tap

my friend is selling his 93 civic hatchback. the body has 193,000 miles on it engine has way less then that but i dont know the exact as soon as he gets back to me ill update it. orignal motor was swapped out for the jdm B16a first gen engine that was hooked up to a b16 tranny but went out a few months ago so it was replaced with gsr redlines at 8,200. its got cams, dont know the brand becuase the previos owner had it already installed along with headers. has a power enterprise cam belt, full apex'i catback exhaust which is 2 3/4 titanium piping also has a high flow cat. It has tokiko (sp) adjustable suspension on it. carbon fiber hood with hood pins. no power steering, windows,locks. the car is a light blue, back seats were reupolstered to match car color, light blue with black inserts. front seats are stock. its got black rota's wrapped in falken azena. no pictures yet but car is located near sacramento, california. asked 4500 o.b.o. email: derektapia@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Quoted post[/post]]
my friend is selling his 93 civic hatchback. the body has 193,000 miles on it engine has way less then that but i dont know the exact as soon as he gets back to me ill update it. orignal motor was swapped out for the jdm B16a first gen engine that was hooked up to a b16 tranny but went out a few months ago so it was replaced with gsr redlines at 8,200. its got cams, dont know the brand becuase the previos owner had it already installed along with headers. has a power enterprise cam belt, full apex'i catback exhaust which is 2 3/4 titanium piping also has a high flow cat. It has tokiko (sp) adjustable suspension on it. carbon fiber hood with hood pins. no power steering, windows,locks. the car is a light blue, back seats were reupolstered to match car color, light blue with black inserts. front seats are stock. its got black rota's wrapped in falken azena. no pictures yet but car is located near sacramento, california. asked 4500 o.b.o. email: derektapia@gmail.com if you have any questions.

post some pics

side view of the car.
Picture005.jpg

The carbon fiber wing.
Picture006.jpg

Exhaust
Picture007.jpg

tire
Picture008.jpg

Headlights
Picture009.jpg

Engine Bay
Picture010.jpg

engine code and tranny but the B16 is blurry.
Picture011.jpg

speakers and tweeters
Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

back seats
Picture012.jpg

gauges
Picture015.jpg

headers
Picture018.jpg

the high flow cat
Picture019.jpg

Falkens and Rotas
Picture020.jpg

If your up for a trade then lets hash out a deal.
I have a D16Z6 mini-me and some other goodies to trade, also I am willing to trade my 1990 Civic Si for something.
Hit me with a reply of what you would trade for.

Back