1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 civic intake

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by rex187, Oct 8, 2010.

1. rex187

rex187 Member

ok here we go. so i have had this ebay intercooler piping kit sitting around my house for about a 2 years now. i finally decided to do something with it. so i went to autozone and bought me a cheap cone filter. once i got home my mind started going a little crazy with some of the ideas i came up with. but i final brain child was this.
    HondaSwap Forums - rex187's Album: my intake - Picture
    HondaSwap Forums - rex187's Album: my intake - Picture
    i just wanted to get the thoughts of other people before i made this my final intake.

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I would definitely route it away from the block, and header. I wouldn't doubt that you lose power with the piping that close.

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Don't you think there's a reason why nearly every after-market intake routes the piping and filter to the same place? Unique doesn't necessarily equal good...

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

5. rex187

rex187 Member

sorry i haven't gotten on here in a few weeks. work been nuts anyway...i was just trying to may a use of where the a/c condenser was. instead of having a big hole there that didn't do anything. besides this car is going to my little brother on his bday in like 4 months. i'm just trying to make it look nice and have a little more pep with out spending gobs of money. i have other projects that mean way more to me and that i'm willing to spend big money on.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted