93 cx hatch...No rust...$2000..NC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

car is in great shape needs a little bodywork but not much NO RUST!!!!..Paint shines and car looks generally good..Has no motor and the interior is out but comes with the car...All interior is gray but has a blue dash...Car has Tokico Illuminas 5 way adjustable struts in the back only and is lowered 2" with I think Eibach springs but don't hold me to that...Car has 13"cx wheels with nice tires...Has a 3" exhaust with a cheap polished muffler...Car has a clean title no salvage title here.....Here is a pick... I want $2000.00

gallery_9712_257_65556.jpg

Originally posted by colorpros@May 19 2005, 10:10 AM
car is in great shape needs a little bodywork but not much NO RUST!!!!..Paint shines and car looks generally good..Has no motor and the interior is out but comes with the car...All interior is gray but has a blue dash...Car has Tokico Illuminas 5 way adjustable struts in the back only and is lowered 2" with I think Eibach springs but don't hold me to that...Car has 13"cx wheels with nice tires...Has a 3" exhaust with a cheap polished muffler...Car has a clean title no salvage title here.....Here is a pick... I want $2000.00

gallery_9712_257_65556.jpg

[post=501254]Quoted post[/post]​

sold

Back