93 CX Hatch W/ GSR no FUEL!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lewellgd

92CivicHatchCxBORNINCALI
i bought a 93 cx refed for gsr already was wired and hooked up but had rod knock so got it cheap. put everything together and back in motor turns over everything fine but no fuel pressure at all nothing. cant even here the pump kick. what do i need to check any ideas thanks.

and thats up under the dash right. i dont see why that would just decide to go out all the sudden. but ill check it. is it under the dash.

its a start, see if you can hear it click when you cut the key to the on position

also check and make sure your pump is getting fire to it

they can just go out out of know where like that how much is one of those and is there any way to test it

yeah have the key on, and im not sure but one of them lol just test both for fire

really want to get this car running i think the relay is good i havent checked the pump for power but if it does have power then the pumps gone right. but if it dosent have power does that mean bad ecu or relay.

Got power to fuel pump but the light on the tester was very very dim

If the relay is fine, the pump is getting 12V, and you dont hear the pump run when you turn the key to the on position, then its most likely a bad pump. In the past when I've had a pump going bad sometimes tapping on the fuel tank would get it to start, but that only works a couple times.

BTW, how do you know there is no fuel pressure, do you have a gauge on there?

checked relay and its good tested it on another hatch. got power to the pump when i put the tester on it there was a very dim light. so the only other thing it could be is the pump right.

i took it out and put it in another hatch i have and it workes and started just fine

Back