93 cx need help running way too rich

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just bought the haynes manual for the car so I can test the cicuits a little better. Please keep me informed on any new ideas/info that you may remember or come across. Thanks in advance.

I found the problem, after following steps for checking o2 according to haynes manual I have come to the conclusion that the sensor is NFG. On the white wire (signal) the voltage is going all over the place and switching polarity. I have no idea why there was no cel, cel does work because it comes on when I inplug the o2. I hope this works before I go bankrupt.

I passed the etest, wrong o2 sensor. Thanks for your help AHHVTEC, you led me in the right direction. The car is finally on the road.

The car is for my girlfriend, she called me today when she got to work and she broke the spoon lip off of the front when she parked it. Split it in two she said. Her first 5 min. behind the wheel.

I passed the etest, wrong o2 sensor. Thanks for your help AHHVTEC, you led me in the right direction. The car is finally on the road.

The car is for my girlfriend, she called me today when she got to work and she broke the spoon lip off of the front when she parked it. Split it in two she said. Her first 5 min. behind the wheel.
no problem glad i could help, and that sucks about the lip

Back