'93 Cyber Green Civic Hatch For Sale!!!

Should I Sell The Civic For A '98 Prelude!!

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PiMp26836

’93 Civic Hatchback, 5 speed, Fully customized, 7” Screen Alpine Head unit, Navigation System, Equalizer in rear view mirror, 2 Autotek Amps, all around Pioneer speakers, 12 disk changer, VCR, hook ups for PS2, Shaved door handles, 17” Rims, Skunk 2 Coilovers, Tomiko Struts, Reverse Glow Gauges, Custom Cyber Green Paint, European headlights, clear turn signals, Apexi Megaphone Exhaust, Eurbuni body kit, 5” Tenzo R racing tach, and air suspension also comes with the car but it’s not fully installed.
The only downfall is the motor is a stock D15B7 which is a 1.5 non-vtec.

You can see pics of it at http://www.cardomain.com/id/phathatch69

Looking to get $6000 but just make an offer!Anyone interested can either email me or just leave me a message and I'll get back two you.

By the way guyz the Prelude is a 98 with under 76000 miles. It's a 5 speed. It has 17" Konig wheels, wings west body kit, coilovers, cold air intake, type s cams & cam gears, VAFC, full exhaust system, ceramic header, fresh paint job, and is only gonna cost me $9000.

So if you want u can base ur vote for the poll on that.

Nice show car.

I wouldnt sell that thing for a prelude.

If anything I'd either swap it with a gsr/h22/itr engine OR go and get something like a 240sx or something else rwd. Preludes just dont do it for me, they're so god damn expensive for a car that isnt that great

I honestly like preludes all around. Get it. Nice car btw.

overall I like the car, IMO you should de-rice it a little bit and drop a built or boosted b series in there

i agree with what everyone else is saying. Preludes are a little heavy for themseleves. But that engine would be a great platform for you hatch.

Back