93 D16Z6 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

93 D16Z6 SOHC VTEC ,5 speed with just a little over 100k , comes with ACT 8.8pd flywheel and centerforce dual friction clutch with less than 1k miles , also comes with OBX 4-2-1 header, All tranny seals and rear main seal were replaced with clutch and flywheel , comes with new drivashafts with lifetime warranty , also comes p28 ecu, wireharness need to sell , for an extra 250 ill throw in a ZEX camshaft thats brand new , or will sell seperatly , looking for offers need to sell , thanks

hey,
give me a price on that with shipping to 44663.im really interested!(include the camshaft)also let me know of any othr parts you have for sale!
andy

youve got a pm , also have for sale brand new piston rings and rodbearing , will throw in for another 100 or will sell seperatly thanks

this thing stil for sale? let me know wut ur askin

hey,
im super interested.ive been calling you all week trying to get ahold of ya!i can be there in a few days to pick it up!e-mail me or call me back asap!
andy

Back