93 del sol b18c5

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

del sol b18c5

Custom Del Sol

1993 Honda Del Sol

motor is b18c5 type R

11.5 to 1 compression
ported & polsihed head
skunk 2 cams
AEM cam gears
B&M fuel pressure gauge
MSD SCI digital ignition
New Fidanza 7lb flywheel
Exedy stage 2 clutch
Enjo motor mounts
AEM fuel pressure regulator
koyo radiator
DC sport chrome header
TCI axle 300+ hp,
full zex nos kit brand new never used

exterior

House of Kolor Oriental Blue w/silver microflake
carbon fibre hood
Z3 fenders full body kit
18" konig rims,
drilled and slotted rotors,
Jenson DVD flip screen
Kenwood amp, and 2-12 pioneer subs,
shaved door handles,

Over 15K invested......... $7,500 obo

del sol.jpg

del sol 1.jpg

del sol 2.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0798.jpg
    100_0798.jpg
    791.1 KB · Views: 6,532
  • 100_0807.jpg
    100_0807.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 698
  • 100_0804.jpg
    100_0804.jpg
    642.3 KB · Views: 690
Last edited:
Was all work done by you. You have paperwork for work done on head.

I am sorry but the previous owner had all the work done, He had most of the reciepts he showed them to me but would not give them to me because of his credit card number was on all of them. He had the motor built by HTP and then STREET SPEED bought it and put it in the car.. 636-677-4303 is the number for street speed. The car is very fast I took it to the track last friday and ran 14.1 but I spun all the way up to the 1/8 , the track was really cold it was like 40 that night. trap speed was still 98 not bad for spinning so much.. There is a zex NOS kit with the car its brand new I never hooked it up and the bottle has never been filled.. My tuner said it should run high 12s on motor and should get around 350rwhp on 75 shot..

I am sorry but the previous owner had all the work done, He had most of the reciepts he showed them to me but would not give them to me because of his credit card number was on all of them. He had the motor built by HTP and then STREET SPEED bought it and put it in the car.. 636-677-4303 is the number for street speed. The car is very fast I took it to the track last friday and ran 14.1 but I spun all the way up to the 1/8 , the track was really cold it was like 40 that night. trap speed was still 98 not bad for spinning so much.. There is a zex NOS kit with the car its brand new I never hooked it up and the bottle has never been filled.. My tuner said it should run high 12s on motor and should get around 350rwhp on 75 shot..

Dont you mean whp, rwhp=rear wheel drive

one more thign look at the trunk pic... with the noz bottle look behind the bottle it looks like u used photo shop or somthign wtf up wit that ?

wats the stuff beside the speaker box? kinda looks like spray foam insulation

if youve ever pulled the carpet out of a trunk of a del sol youve seen that shit before.

theres like 2 lines of insulation right there in the middle. looks to me like it was removed and thats just what he couldnt scrape off.

Back