93 del sol si/ 93 ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rolltide93

im about to purchase a full 93 integra ls swap, or what is said. ive heard that i would need del sol b series shift linkage? what makes them different? and will the mounts that came with the swap work in my 93 sol? and will there be a wiring issue since im going from vtec d-series to non-vtec b-series? im planning on purchase by tuesday any help will be very appreciated thanks in advance, loren

the 93 LS has a cable clutch the del sol has a hydraulic clutch (94+ B18Bs had hydraulic clutches)

the B series shift linkage is different... and is del sol specific (get one for the 94+ del sol VTEC)

you will have to lengthen a few wires to reach their sensors but its nothing major

for mounts:
3G-5G%20DOHCMounts_1.jpg

yes... or a full 94+ swap

he is saying it comes with a y80 hydro tranny. im pretty sure thats not the gsr one but is this swap still worth buying or am i still going to have a headache trying to put it in? ive read that you can cut and weld the shift linkage to work any thoughts on this? lol i know it wouldnt be permanent but maybe it will hold until i could get a del sol vtec one.

he is saying it comes with a y80 hydro tranny. im pretty sure thats not the gsr one but is this swap still worth buying or am i still going to have a headache trying to put it in? ive read that you can cut and weld the shift linkage to work any thoughts on this? lol i know it wouldnt be permanent but maybe it will hold until i could get a del sol vtec one.

Don't cut and weld the shift linkage, you'll never get it to be perfect. You'll have trouble shifting into the gears.

:withstupid: absolutely do not cut and weld the shift linkage... that is just asking for trouble

and how much are you getting charged for this "mystery swap"

i have a 93 sol si with the 94 integra swap. its fun. but look online for the shift linkage. shouldnt be all out to much.

im getting the swap for 725 and dudes like an hour away and he is going to bring it to me. and the cheapest linkage i found was made by avid for like 120, hasport was a little more expensive. would it really matter or should i just go oem

junkyard if you can find one. here in ga. will never happen. but i suppose 120 is not that bad if it has new bushings.

Alright yeah in mobile alabama there arent really imports in the junkyard they usually get snatched up before they hit the yard. But if it doesnt come with bushings could i take out the bushings from the integra linkage?andsince i getting a y80 do i need 94 axles from a teg. Thanks yall are the ish

you should really stop dicking around and get your swap from Hmotors or another importer... you will spend about the same money and you will get all of the correct shit

when i got my swap from Hmotors i told steve it was going in a del sol and he included the linkage i needed
it also came with the axles as well as all of the stock mounts

by the time you finish fucking around nickel and diming your swap together you could have just gotten a proper swap from a real importer including shipping

Back