93 del sol si show car.. shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projecteg

built jdm b16
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2511240/1

-make offer-
i have a 93 del sol si shell i am willing to sell/trade.. i dont have the money to finish it..it has a 99-2000 civici si front end conversion, jag tailights, fender flares,nsx scoops,molded scoops on the front fenders,custom sparcco gas door, shaved rear licence plate pan,shaved door handles,shaved 3rd brake light,shaved antenna,body kit, comes with gsr brakes,3"hks exhaust,b series motor mounts,fiberglass dash,rsx dash,short shifter,fiberglass speaker box(fits behind the seats 3 10s),im sure there is more.. i just paid the body shop 4000 for the body work. the car needs to be primed, painted and put back together... i can throw in a 95 civic ex too with motor and tranny.make an offer..located near albany NY
i just got the car back to my house from the body shop. if someone is really interested i can make the car a rolling chasis just have to put the undercarage back on and some stock suspention..

im not sure if anyone would be interested on here but im trying to get rid of the del sol shell. $1000 firm if anyone is interested. or trades considered.

sending you an email of the pics. it doesnt have the windsheild it broke when removing it but all the other glass is good. and as for the interior. i have the carpet. fiberglass dash w/rsx gauge cluster. 95 civic ex seats, fiberglass door pannels. the car will need a little more sanding in the rear quarters, and paint.

yes it has the stearing colum but its not in the car. and i want 500 for the full sohc vtec swap. if you give me 1500 you can have the whole del sol shell and the whole 95 civic ex. the civic was hit in the driver side door. motor has 98k and the tranny was new about 5k miles ago and the clutch was about 5k miles ago.

Report Generated for Matthew L Ackert

1993 HONDA CIVIC DEL SOL SI
JHMEH6169PS015226
COUPE
1.6L L4 MPI / FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment| Safety Options
CARFAX Safety & Reliability Report

Hi-I'm the CARFAX Xpert™. I'm here to help you better understand the data in this CARFAX Report. Did you know...
We checked over 4 billion records from thousands of public and private sources for this vehicle
This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee

The last reported odometer reading was 101,361

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.
CARFAX guarantees the information in this section

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt Guaranteed
No Problem FireFlood Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon[/URL]
Guaranteed
No ProblemNot Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits
Guaranteed
No Problem GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will
buy this vehicle back. Register | View Terms

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX
Total Loss Check

No total loss reported to CARFAX.
No Issues ReportedFrame Damage Check
No frame damage reported to CARFAX.
No Issues ReportedAirbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
No Issues ReportedOdometer Rollback Check
No indication of an odometer rollback.
No Issues IndicatedAccident Check
No accidents reported to CARFAX.
No Issues ReportedManufacturer Recall Check
Check with an authorized Honda dealer for any open recalls.

No Recalls Reported

Basic Warranty Check
No data reported to CARFAX.

No Data Reported
Tell us what you know about this vehicle

1993 HONDA CIVIC DEL SOL SI[/URL] Body Style: Coupe
Engine Type: 1.6L L4 MPI

Date:Mileage:Source:Comments:08/25/1993 9 Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wheeling, IL
Title #N6968863 Title issued or updated
First owner reported 04/11/1995 28,000 Illinois
Inspection Station
Lincolnshire, IL Passed emissions inspection 05/31/1997 45,000 Illinois
Inspection Station
Lincolnshire, IL Passed emissions inspection 06/04/1999 46,000 Illinois
Inspection Station
Wheeling, IL Passed emissions inspection 07/19/2000 69,134 Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Wonder Lake, IL
Title #T0201253033 Title or registration issued
Title issued or updated 10/18/2001 92,060 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fort Plain, NY Title issued or updated
New owner reported
Loan or lien reported 02/19/2002 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fort Plain, NY Title issued or updated 03/15/2002 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fort Plain, NY Title issued or updated 04/26/2002 101,361 Inspection Co.
New York Vehicle Inspected 08/19/2002 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Loan or lien reported 01/14/2003 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Loan or lien reported[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the lein release..from central national bank. its all good.

the civic has apexi exhaust on it. i think that it will fit the del sol. other than that it has 3" hks exhaust. that will be an extra 150. the car use to be fully built gsr turbo. 324whp.

ok could you give me a list of everything that will be coming with the delsol for $1000 and are gonna put the suspension on it?

ok for 1000 i will give you 2000 civic projector headlights,2000 civic font body kit,spearco gas door, jag tailights, new trunk, targa top, fiberglass dash, fiberglass door panels, civic seats, i think most all interior parts,umm im sure that there is alot more but i cant think of it now.and i will put the suspension in. but the only thing is, is that i dont have any wheels to put on it. do you have any steelies to throw on it.

yea i can get the wheels thats not a problem... ok sounds good i will come check it out either this weekend or next weekend and then ill pick it up...

ok sounds great. im tryin to get money together, because im tradin my integra for a 97 civic hatch, and i want to swap somthing in there.

Back