93 del sol si show car.. shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it sucks that its all apart. i really want it but i dont want to get into that like figuring out where all the wires go and everything in the engine bay. if everything was in like all the wiring then i wouldnt care but its just a pain...and all the wires in the inside too..

i know it does suck that it is all apart.. i dont want to get into all of that shit either..its not that it is hard, it is that i dont feel like doing it..pluse i have no desire to have a show car anyway.. i actually bought the car from one of my friends who moved to FL. he basiclly paid the body shop 3500 moved to FL and then sold the car to me for 1000..now im just tryin to get my money back out of it.. im going to ebay the car in a couple of weeks.. maybe i can get rid of it that way..

yea i was thinking about it and it just seems like so much u know, but i found a 97 integra ls wit 103,000 miles that has some front end damage for $700 so im gonna pick that up..

yo would you be interested in a 1998 yamaha timberwolf 4 wheeler for trade for bolth cars? it runs great and looks nearly mint.

no.. i dont really have any use for a 4 wheeler right now.. im in school full time and i have a job so i wouldnt be able to use it anyway..but thanks for the offer.. my car is actually on ebay right now anyway.. so we will see if she sells..

sold it for 1500.....i think that the d16z6 is stayin so i will prolly be sellin that soon.

not bad i found a delsol up in troy mint 89,000 miles something is messed up wit the motor. for $1000 but i need to find someone to buy my quad.

Back