93 del sol si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allmotorjohn

j-spec'd b18cR eg6
ive got a 93 si del sol for sale or trade. its pretty much stock as far as performance (injen cold air and aftermarket muffler). it has a panasonic cd player, buddy club 2 sides and rear, kaminari front bumper and hood, carbon fiber tail lights and shift knob, 17 inch gunmetal R1-racing wheels, z3 fenders and a 2004 civic si blue paint job. the car is automatic with 98xxx miles on the d16z6 single cam vtec motor. the car runs like a charm and is deffinately an attention getter but im more in to building hatchbacks and crxs so im gettin rid of it. the only downfalls to the car are as followed:
-chipped paint on rear bumper
-slight crack on front bumper
-drivers side window motor needs to be replaced
-slight dent in drivers side door, nothing major but it is their

the car is for sale for 4000 obo, or am willing to trade for 88-91 crx or hatchback, 92-95 hatchback, or possibly an oldschool integra.
if you have any questions on the car you can get me by cell (812-589-8084) or by email at allmotorjohn@aol.com

i am located in newburgh indiana, just outside of evansville indiana
i can email pictures upon request

I've got a 1990 integra, brand new interior all black tweed cost about $4,000 just for that it also has a vader front bumper, black widow rear bumper, black widow hood, and an iceman cold air intake. The interior looks amazing, and the exterior doesn't need any body work but needs to be painted. I live in carmel, Indiana but the car is in las vegas but if your interested i'm sure i could get it out here.

Back