93 del sol suspemsion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

montvillefire22

i have a 93 del sol si i need new frount springs i was thicking about coilover kit now is was looking to spend 200 on one and stared looking for one and ran in the this kit thay are really cheep and i did not no what other people thort of this conpny and thar parts Speed Fantasy - Top auto parts seller

you would be much happier with these:
eBay Motors: TEIN S.TECH SPRINGS 92-95 HONDA CIVIC DEL SOL FREE SHIP (item 200143401395 end time Aug-27-07 19:47:19 PDT)
Reason being that most adjustable coilover kits have too much of a spring rate and your shocks can't handle it, even most aftermarket shocks can't handle adjustable coilover kits.
If you REALLY want the adjustability of a coilover kit and still have a good smooth ride I would suggest some ground control coilovers with KYB adjustable struts, Ground control uses eibach springs and they are a much better ride than most other adjustable kits.
a 30-40 dollar coilover kit is not what you should be looking for, otherwise you will have a low car that bounces all over the place and blows shocks every other month.
A really good but low cost suspension setup is this:
eBay Motors: OMNI POWER COILOVER SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC ACURA INTEGRA (item 230162892560 end time Aug-24-07 10:46:40 PDT)
Omni in my opinion makes a really good setup for the price, it may be more than what you want to spend, but if you take into account that with those cheap coilovers you wanted, you would be replacing shocks 6 times a year, you end up making out.

Back