93 Del Sol Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

del-slo-93-GO

So I have a 93 Del Sol 1.5 badly needing a swap, it's leaking coolant from the block between the oil pan. That being said I have found a K24 with about 65k miles on it for $300 dollars. I have also found an RSX Type S 6 speed manual transmission that I'd like to use with it. I have done swaps before but never on a Honda with that much of a size difference, I do have all the tools needed and the space to do it. Just wondering if anyone here has ever done such swap into a Del Sol before, and what recommendations you'd give me in doing such a swap? Time and money isn't really a problem being that I don't need the car anytime soon, and I do have good income.

doing a del sol swap is 99% the same as a regular civic EG. the major difference is the shift linkage (on b-series swaps). I have no idea what the k- differences are.

so, basically, you'll need the mount kit, and wire it up.

I figured I would need the mount and harness kit. Just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to get them from. I know Hasport has good mount kits but haven't found any other options.

hasport is probably your best bet. Is placeracing still around?

Back