93 delsol si red in nj cheap!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gallery_35984_225_7784.jpg

gallery_35984_225_23931.jpg

gallery_35984_225_7573.jpg

gallery_35984_225_871.jpg

later today i will be in hazlet, nj(07730) for winter break. over winter break the car is getting a new battery, im fixing the remote entry(not a big problem, 20 minute fix), relocating the hood latch wire, installing some crystal red tails, and painting random stuff (mirrors, side skirts, front bumper lip, possibly the spoiler) the same color as the car.

ill try, im moving out of my house in glassboro and into the rents in hazlet. what part of central jersey are you from anyway?

EDIT:im running around like a mad man tonight, i dont think ill be able to call you. just pm with with a trade offer.

just got done doing alot of work on the teg and its running good. idk though, now i kind of want to keep it. unless maybe we could work out a trade for your gsr. i doubt you would go for that, but just throwing it out there.

Quoted post[/post]]
im not selling this shit to lose money make a more resonable offer
niether am i. i have a newer integra with less miles and more options. im not trading it for less than half the book just so you can swap the transmission. go on autrader or ebay. cars in this condition dont go for 2300. sorry, i guess im keeping it.

scratch that what are your plans for monday eve?

Back