93 dx hatchback - gsr swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
Located in central Ohio: Asking $3350

93' Civic DX hatch
162,500 miles on chassis, roughly 65,000 on engine. I bought the car with 129k, swapped it after a few months, and it now has 164.5k. This is a well maintained, well cared for swap.

-jdm b18c (gsr) (OBD1)swap from hmotorsonline. Swap was done in fall 2006.
-Exedy stage1 clutch, ebay short ram intake, skunk2 60mm exhaust.
-Integra radiator installed on custom brackets
-Car is run with an obd2 jdm ITR ecu. Its connected via a rywire jumper harness.
-99 Civic si wheels wrapped in Kumho Escta ASX 205 15's.
-Complete gsr brake swap, front and rear. Includes gsr booster and master cyl.
-Dropzone coilovers

-The interior is in outstanding shape with JDM eg seats. These are much more supportive than usdm seats. Sony Xplode head unit with pioneer speakers all around. Overall a nice sounding setup.
-Exterior the paint is glossy. The car has the infamous honda rust coming in the usual places. This car still gets positive comments.

The bad- It's got the honda rust. It isn't bad, but it's there and should be taken care of if you want the car to continue to look good for years to come. The suspension setup is dropzone coilovers on blown oem struts. The car had a nice Tein setup, but someone made an offer for them I couldn't refuse. The struts make a little noise, and the ride can get bouncy.

The bottom line is that this is a great base for someone to start tuning with. It also makes a cheap, fun to drive, and extremely reliable commuter car.

93' Civic DX hatch
162,500 miles on chassis, roughly 65,000 on engine. I bought the car with 129k, swapped it after a few months, and it now has 164.5k. This is a well maintained, well cared for swap.

-jdm b18c (gsr) (OBD1)swap from hmotorsonline. Swap was done in fall 2006.
-Exedy stage1 clutch, ebay short ram intake, skunk2 60mm exhaust.
-Integra radiator installed on custom brackets
-Car is run with an obd2 jdm ITR ecu. Its connected via a rywire jumper harness.
-99 Civic si wheels wrapped in Kumho Escta ASX 205 15's.
-Complete gsr brake swap, front and rear. Includes gsr booster and master cyl.
-Dropzone coilovers

-The interior is in outstanding shape with JDM eg seats. These are much more supportive than usdm seats. Sony Xplode head unit with pioneer speakers all around. Overall a nice sounding setup.
-Exterior the paint is glossy. The car has the infamous honda rust coming in the usual places. This car still gets comments.

The bad- It's got the honda rust. It isn't bad, but it's there and should be taken care of if you want the car to continue to look good. The suspension setup is dropzone coilovers on blown oem struts. The car had a nice Tein setup, but someone made an offer for them I couldn't refuse. The struts make a little noise, and the ride can get bouncy.

The bottom line is that this is a great base for someone to start tuning with. It also makes a cheap, fun to drive, and extremely reliable commuter car. PM for more info or more pics.

PICT0651.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

Last edited:
wtf?

1) why are you selling?
2) this car is worth $4k or more.

I've had it on clist for a few weeks with no takers. I want it gone. I'm getting flak from my land lord for having 3 cars. I bought a newer ek hatch with an itr swap that's in really nice shape, and I've decided to make that my project car.

i don't think it's the cars that are the problem, it's the landlord. lol

if i needed a car, i would totally be on this. bump for a great car.

Back