93 Eg civic HB or coupefront end for 93 del sol...Possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

trequartista_10

Junior Honda Builder
Hi

I'm just wondering if any body have any idea about del sol front end conversion from an EG civic?

Are they possible?

Any body have done it before?

I dont mind to lose my del sol fog light and to change hood, bumper and fenders, as long as its dirent bolt on or maybe with minor cutting and welding.

Any body know how to do it or have a picture about this conversion, its kind of hard for me to find del sol front end parts, and I dont really like it either, i prefer 92-95 civic front end appearance.

Please if anybody have done it, plese let me know how hard it is.

Thanks a lot...

Really2 appreciate it.

Thanks,

May all Honda and Acura builder has a wonderful day.

civicsol_silver2.jpg

THATSSS A BEAUTIFUL ONE!!!!!

Yours?

Please tell me how to do it?

DIY or sent it out?

Thanks, its really2 nive pic and car!!!

LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!

Appreciate it so much!!!

Thanks

Ooo hell yeah, since i bought a delsol with broken fibreglass front ends and hard to find del sol parts in here.

Thats why i was wondering if its easy to do it.

Any idea?

Anyone?

It's not a bolt-in swap. You'd need to mod the fenders a bit to make it work...

it could be a lot cleaner conversion. the body lines don't match up very well.

I actually prefer the ek front on the del sol. someone posted a white del sol on here that was just beautiful, i can't find it though.

del_sol_1.jpg

i was going to do the ek front end conversion but i took off my front end and i was like wow i am not in the mood to do this shit.

crazy cutting and welding and you need to have a good eye to line it all up right or it will look like crap.

some old lady driving around summerville sc has one and thats why i wanted to do it. it does look nasty (in a good way)

i just like teggy front ends... i was thinking about a 2nd gen prelude front end cuz im inlove with flip light (no idea why) but the line in it just wouldnt match...

Del Sol front on a bubble? That's...weird. I can't say that I love it...but I don't hate it either...

thats what i said.

i think it looks better than the teggy front end that all these people are doing.

Are Integra front end swaps on Civics popular right now? I haven't seen many at all. Also, I don't really see the point of doing it. If you want a car with a B-series engine and an Integra front end, then I've got news for you...Honda built one right from the factory...it's called the Integra... :huh:

http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/delsolpics2/220870_23_full.jpg

is this what you are talking about 95b16coupe??

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/6007/black406a6a96lr7.jpg

then i found the reverse of what your looking for... just thought i would show you guys.
haha, no. no body kit. it was VERY clean. perfect body lines and oem front.

the 97 del sol front would look better on the eg. the round driving lights are ugly. on the civic and the del sol. '97 ftw

Back