93 eg sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

want to get rid of my 4 door, dx model with d15b7, leaving for military in 8 days and dont want the car just sitting around.
its a little beat up, passneger side has brand new fender still primered grey; passenger rear door has minor damage, rest of the car is fine...little body work, NEEDS a paint job and will look perfect

motor has 186,xxx miles (new gauge cluster reads 147,xxx) on it but runs fine. has received oil change every 3000 miles since i've had it.
mods are in my sig, just removed exhaust to get an inspection sticker tho, but can be put back on.

not the greatest car, but with a little bit of work can be much, much better than it is. can get pictures upon request, also car comes with complete body kit that i acquired, with no intentions of putting on, and black 1 piece projectors (currently not installed)
asking only $600...located in maine. pick up only, if close enough can meet half way. someone take this off my hands :)

-matt

good luck..i get out of the military wednesday not i will have time for projects thats why im interested in your car

Back