93 eg6 shell (Black) F/S or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybirdeg

i have a black 93 civic hatchback shell in almost perfect condition inside and out for sale or trade. im just testing the waters on it but all realistic offers will be considered. im working on gettin pics of it up. it has a VERY small case of the honda rust syndrom but thats it.
hondahybrideg6@aol.com or u can pm me on here

thanks,
john

Not to just rip on you hybirdeg, but why is it when ever people post stuff fs/ft they put where they are located or what they want?

Thank you my rant is now over.

im really interested in your hatch. how much you want is the motor blown or just doesnt have one at all. where are you located? how much are you looking to get for it

sorry brc80. my bad man, i didnt even realize it. im located in evansville indiana (very bottom of indiana). im lookin at a 240sx trade right now...but i am considering crx's, old school hatch's, and of course 240's (preferably older...like the 90 body style).

hey man i can get you a crx or old school hatch to trade or 240 i really need that car!
what do u want the most
crx
old school hatch
give me a call 864 325 0455
or i can call you

i am interested if it is still available give me a call @ 646-418-9443

Back