1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 GSR QUESTION

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by JDM91SIR, May 29, 2006.

1. JDM91SIR

JDM91SIR Member

OK i have a 93 gsr and i have a b17a head with a jdm b18c bottom end i want to throw a supercharger on there but what do i get sence my bottom end is different?Is the car a OBD1?

2. wanderinman

wanderinman Senior Member

You should match the supercharger to the head, but I dont know of any companies that make one for the B17, could be wrong though.

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

the b17 should be the same as a b16..

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

:werd:
    all the B Series DOHC Vtec motors use the B16 head except for the GSR motors.

also, if you can't determine if your running obd-1 or not, you shouldn't be trying to supercharge your motor. This is just honest/constructive critizism, please don't get butt hurt like a lot of other people would.

5. JDM91SIR

JDM91SIR Member

Well i was not tring to be a smart ass or anything but u sure dont need to try to start anything i was just asking a simple question because the 90-93 intergra ran on obd0 too and i was told the 93 gsr was on obd1 just asking but you need to stop being an ass theres a tip.An thats being honest on my part stop being an ass.

6. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

ok...you got butt hurt...it's ok though because you seem too stupid to understand that not all the 90-93 integras ran obd-0. All the 90-91 Integras were obd-0, all the 92-93 integras, wether it be an RS, LS, GS, or GSR ran obd-1.

Here's another tip, go learn some more shit before you try supercharging your shit. If you can't even tell by looking at your harness, injectors, and distributor what obd you are running, then stay away from forced induction.

Also, you don't even have the B17 in there any more. You put together a poor man's type r and expect us to know what obd you are running. You could of switched over to obd-2 for all we know. Next time more info would also help, retard.

7. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Stop with the namecalling and whatnot or the topic will be closed.

As to help you, unless you changed out the ecu, injectors, and distributor, you are still likely running obd1. As for fitting a supercharger kit in a DA, good luck, as there are no kits available, and although a handful of people have gone and put a JRSC or Vortech kit from a DC integra or civic si, it was apparently a royal PITA. Try searching on G2IC.com, there are a few posts with excactly what you are looking for. good luck.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted