93 GSR QUESTION

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM91SIR

OK i have a 93 gsr and i have a b17a head with a jdm b18c bottom end i want to throw a supercharger on there but what do i get sence my bottom end is different?Is the car a OBD1?

You should match the supercharger to the head, but I dont know of any companies that make one for the B17, could be wrong though.

Quoted post[/post]]
the b17 should be the same as a b16..
:werd:
all the B Series DOHC Vtec motors use the B16 head except for the GSR motors.

also, if you can't determine if your running obd-1 or not, you shouldn't be trying to supercharge your motor. This is just honest/constructive critizism, please don't get butt hurt like a lot of other people would.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

also, if you can't determine if your running obd-1 or not, you shouldn't be trying to supercharge your motor. This is just honest/constructive critizism, please don't get butt hurt like a lot of other people would.

Well i was not tring to be a smart ass or anything but u sure dont need to try to start anything i was just asking a simple question because the 90-93 intergra ran on obd0 too and i was told the 93 gsr was on obd1 just asking but you need to stop being an ass theres a tip.An thats being honest on my part stop being an ass.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Well i was not tring to be a smart ass or anything but u sure dont need to try to start anything i was just asking a simple question because the 90-93 intergra ran on obd0 too and i was told the 93 gsr was on obd1 just asking but you need to stop being an ass theres a tip.An thats being honest on my part stop being an ass.
ok...you got butt hurt...it's ok though because you seem too stupid to understand that not all the 90-93 integras ran obd-0. All the 90-91 Integras were obd-0, all the 92-93 integras, wether it be an RS, LS, GS, or GSR ran obd-1.

Here's another tip, go learn some more shit before you try supercharging your shit. If you can't even tell by looking at your harness, injectors, and distributor what obd you are running, then stay away from forced induction.

Also, you don't even have the B17 in there any more. You put together a poor man's type r and expect us to know what obd you are running. You could of switched over to obd-2 for all we know. Next time more info would also help, retard.

Stop with the namecalling and whatnot or the topic will be closed.

As to help you, unless you changed out the ecu, injectors, and distributor, you are still likely running obd1. As for fitting a supercharger kit in a DA, good luck, as there are no kits available, and although a handful of people have gone and put a JRSC or Vortech kit from a DC integra or civic si, it was apparently a royal PITA. Try searching on G2IC.com, there are a few posts with excactly what you are looking for. good luck.

Back