93 hatch....ITBs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude68

This is for all the lazy ass people that dont want to click a link..

Just as the title states, i've got a 93 hatch w/ aprx. 140k miles on the chassis and 0 miles on my rebuilt motor, only idled! I sold my turbo kit in hopes of doing a mild all-motor build but in getting married and just found out yesterday that my fiancee is pregnant..sooo..im forced to sell my toy! This is my baby! Ive put countless hours working on this car to get it ready for the new season BUT its got to go. My mods cosist of:
ENGINE:
B18c1 block, crank, rods and head
BRAND NEW JDM type r pistons, rings and wrist pins
BRAND NEW OEM Rod bearings
BRAND NEW OEM Main bearings
Type R flywheel (resufaced)
Pro Clutch STG 3 pressure plate and six puck sprung clutch
Homemade ITBS w/ gsxr 1000 itbs and some ebay velocity stacks
DC 4-1 header
Brand new OEM headgasket and head bolts
GSR radiator

INTERIOR:
Autometer OIL pressure gauge and boost/vaccum gauge(<---still installed from turbo kit so its going w/ the car)
Interior is in great condition except for a 1.5 in tear on the seat (in the pic) that cant be seen while sitting down.There is a GSR cluster installed which is also in the picture.

EXTERIOR:
ROTA Slip's in gunmetal 15x6 wrapped in Bridgestone 195/50/15's. The car could use a paint job but its not killing anyone like it is at the present moment(of course the paint is 11yrs old so take that into consideration). Car is lowered w/ ebay coilovers and gsr shocks on all four corners.

Car has a clean title and the VIN # will be provided to serious buyers ONLY! Have title in hand so its ready to go ASAP! im looking to get around 6500 obo NO LOWBALLERS!!!! YOU WILL NO BE REPLIED TO!! Ive got Reciepts for everything thats been purchased so dont be scared to ask! Im sure ive forgotten a few things BUT if i have ill include them later! Thanks for looking and pass this thread onto your friends! If you need references i can hand them over asap also.

f9099ef8.jpg

f9099ef3.jpg

f9099ef1.jpg

f9099eeb.jpg

f9b1142f.jpg

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 13 2004, 11:22 AM
does that thing even run well? like around town and at idle?

well it holds a good idle...BUt if you would have read you would have saw it has 0 miles on it...which equals hasnt even been drove...

not to down this car in anyway cause its clean, but to awnser ludes question, to get the full funtion out of itbs you need standalone, but i'm pretty sure you could get by with hondata, or possibly vafc. (but i'm not promising that) nice car though

Originally posted by hybridsol@Apr 13 2004, 03:01 PM
not to down this car in anyway cause its clean, but to awnser ludes question, to get the full funtion out of itbs you need standalone, but i'm pretty sure you could get by with hondata, or possibly vafc. (but i'm not promising that) nice car though

or you could go w/ uberdata..which is what i planed to do...ive got the program and everything so whoever wants the car ill show them what they need to do to tune it properly

So what would you estimate the driveability of this car to be? AKA: Can you take it out for a drive and get back to the board about how it acts? I'm interested in buying a Civic Hatch...but I need it for a daily driver.

Originally posted by Electrodynamic@Apr 14 2004, 08:57 PM
So what would you estimate the driveability of this car to be? AKA: Can you take it out for a drive and get back to the board about how it acts? I'm interested in buying a Civic Hatch...but I need it for a daily driver.

Oh i drives fine...just obnoxiously(<---sp?) loud b/c only dc header...lol...whoever is to 'buy' it and comes to the house to look at it and what not AND if there serious will get to take a test run...BUT remember this car still needs to be broken back in (bought 1000miles or so) to ensure proper driving....

Back