93 integra f.t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vanilladutch89

H22_(ivi)
for sale white 93 acura integra rs
power windows
powerlocks
sunroof
120k miles
stage 2 clutch
minor to no rust
comes with extra rear hatch with glass in mint condition already painted white

also comes with coilovers on struts for the front and lowering springs for the rear
car has a black a/m hood
the bad....
the car has side skirts on it white the ricer oens they can be removed
car also has a ricer front bumper also white
those thigns can easily be non riced the da doesnt have stock sideskirts soo 2 screws will remove that side rice i can aquire a new bumper for 25 bucks

im looking to trade this car its a quick car it pulls very hard and it is a 5 speed i can spin all the way to 3rd.. gear the car definetly moves and looks good i will post up pics as soon as i get em thansk for the look bump if you look thansk im located in ny 12401 thansk

na its def not beat on im just saying i can do it ya kno its not liek an everyday thign but oo wen i put the clutch in i def did it doo see were my money went lol i dont beat on it but everyone has fun in there car evrynow and then bump ttt

yup yup ur right..just curious..ill keep checking for pics.

Motor and pics? Not registered on B20 so I can't view pics there.

also what are you interested to trade for?

37434d1195164842-f-t-93-integra-93-integra.jpg

bump any takers ?? my cameras fucked now.. soo im tryna get a new one anyone can feel free to come and see the car wenever . i wanna trade this shyt and get something new all trades are welcome thansks give me some offers..

Back