1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 integra gsr aztec green. swap ls/vtec

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by stevo009, Jan 1, 2008.

1. stevo009

stevo009 New Member

hey i have a 93 gsr integra with 144,000 on body 95,000 on motor. manual. armrest. if anyonie is interested ill put up pics and all details. im in fairfield in between sacramento and san francisco.

2. erock

erock New Member

how much

3. stevo009

stevo009 New Member

3500 O.B.O The front fender got bent. Cost like 300$ or less. Still looks fine. Needs new vtec sylanoid gasket.
    Has Jdm armrest. Black leather interior. Tears in front seats only. Shortshifter. Intake. Tires less than 6,000 on back 2,000 on front. Gsr blades rims. Pioneer deck. If the gasket gets fixed the vtec should kick real hard. Has dents in front right fender but they could be removed.

4. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

The vtec solenoid should work even if the gasket is damaged. Sure, you will leak oil, but that shouldnt affect vtec engaging. Low oil pressure will cause vtec to not engage. Notice when vtec engines are cold, and you try to rev up to vtec crossover... nothing. The engine cannot build enough oil pressure when the oil is cold.

5. stevo009

stevo009 New Member

yeah i dont know much about cars. Thats what i was told. What could it be.?

6. stevo009

stevo009 New Member

the leak wouldn't release pressure?

7. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

The leak would have to be easily noticeable for it to lose pressure, meaning oil everywhere.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted