93 integra motor 95 integra ecu and harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bannacrx

will a 95 ls wiring harness and ecu work on a 93 ls motor?

yes, in an OBD1 chassis

and you will have to rewire the fan switch clip from the

thermostat housing to the back of the block next to oil

pressure sending unit;) "D"

k thanks. few other small questions. doing a swap into a 92 hatchback. i have axles from a gsr on a crx that im gonna use, got a 95 ls wiring harness and ecu for the swap. i have the 95 ls mounts, will they bolt on the 93 to the hatch?

k lemme rephrase all that mess. will axles from a gsr thats on a crx work on the hatch with the ls? i dont see why not. will mounts off a 95 ls bolt on the 93 ls and onto the hatch

k well then im pretty sure im set. motor is ready to drop in. i have a 95 ls tranny manual for it as well. anything else i should know or keep in mind or preform?before i begin this swap?

shift linkage w/tranny???

intermediate shaft match the axles???

paint engine bay before swap???:hmm: thats it I guess. PEACE

well linkage is actually still on the tranny. are the lengths close enough to leave the ls linkage for the hatch?

hmm well in that case would you know which axles i can use for the hatch? i didnt get any axles with the motor. all i have is the hatchbacks acles and the crx's axles with the gsr in it

if the axles you are using came from that crx with a gsr swap

you need the intermediate shaft from that crx or another exactly the same;)

k should work out. thanks much. im sure ill be back reposting a topic saying "why wont my ls in my hatch start" :)

doh wait i do have one more question. will the slave cylinder match up for the tranny?

Back