93 integra parts f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dwn2low

Hi,
I am tearing apart my 93 integra 4 door and have all interior parts for sale. I also have a

black rear bumper in good condition make an offer
Auto sport shift tranny $150 obo
Seats tan interior $75for the pair good condition

Everything is power on the door panels.
Mark

Yah it is a sport shift. You can put it in S and then click the button on the side and it switches between gears. It was one of the top of the line teg's in it's days the only thing it was missing was the GSR engine. Where do you live? So I can see how much shipping is and we can make a deal.
Mark

Hey,
$200 shipped is probably the best I can do. I need to take it out of the car so let me know. I'll send the tranny as a whole. Torque converter and all.
Mark

Just figured I would add a few pics. I have not decided wether I will sale the engine or swap it into my del sol. I guess if someone is interested make me an offer and I might part with it.

Mark
s3f2155281e0bb.jpg

s3f21567b37515.jpg

s3f2155ebc28df.jpg

where do you live? how much for the front and rear bumpers on this. i have a bodykit on mine and i dont want that shit on my car anymore.
jay

The front bumper has some scratches but the rear bumper is in good condition. I'll take $75 for them both. If you give me a zipcode i'll find out what shipping will be. I live in Louisville KY. I will drive up to $150 miles for gas money.
Mark

Sorry man but it will cost me $40 just to send it to you. I can do $80 shipped. It will go greyhound in be there within a day or two of me taking it off. You still want that tranny?

i want the front bumper, i shipped one to Arizona for $16, so how about 25 for the bumper, and ill pay shipping... sound good

would you sell me the front transmission mount off the car? if so how much shipped to 64015

Back