93 integra parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tegrar

For sale:

APC Racing Seats, with brackets for 90-93 Integra (Direct Bolt In) ----$375 shipped.
Black with grey centers, condition is an 8.5 out of 10 for driver seat, 10 out of 10 passanger seat.

90-93 Integra OEM Hood. Fresh 93 LS-S Green Paint on it, condition 7-10 comes with hood pins already installed, and I have the pins that will go with the hood---$75 shipped

92-93 OEM bumper signal lights. No cracks, still pretty clear about a 8 out of 10---$20 shipped

any honda of integra with 4 bolt pattern rims and tires. OEM off a 93 LS-S. Tires are brand new Kumaho and rims are about a 6 out of 10, only cause the center caps are faded out and rims are kinda dull. ----$300 Shipped

c/f altezza tail lights for 90-93 Integra two door, perfect condition ----$75 shipped

OEM rear bumper off 93 Integra LS-S needs to be painted or you could use it like it is. ----$100 shipped

If you need any pictures or any more information, please email me at tegrar@lycos.com

also you can visit my webpage for some pictures, just click on the "Order" button

www.hondasutra.com

Originally posted by tegrar@Oct 20 2004, 07:43 PM
any honda of integra with 4 bolt pattern rims and tires. OEM off a 93 LS-S. Tires are brand new Kumaho and rims are about a 6 out of 10, only cause the center caps are faded out and rims are kinda dull. ----$300 Shipped
[post=405349]Quoted post[/post]​

What do these wheels look like, may be interested...

What do these wheels look like, may be interested...
[post=405397]Quoted post[/post]​

you can look on my website, www.hondasutra.com
or you can check them out at www.motegiracing.com
they are the ff15 model in 17" hyper black, they don't have hyper black listed on their site because they don't make them anymore, but they look like a black chrome, they're aren't really black at all. more of a dark chrome

Back