1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

93 Integra Parts

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by nxnsxs, Mar 27, 2003.

1. nxnsxs

nxnsxs Junior Member

I have a wrecked red 93 Integra, I bought for the motor and tranny and need to get rid of the rest of it. The interior is complete and in real good shape. The doors, rear hatch, suspension, exhaust(stainless muffler), passenger side headlight, both factory corner lights and both bumper light. Factory rims and tires, red/clear taillights (passenger side as small hole where it almost looks like a kid shot it with a bb gun.) I can provide pics and honest description on any part you are interested in. I can be contacted at cdmtrsprts@aol.com or 228-867-9794 ask for Raymond.

2. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

What do you have i need a bunch of stuff.

3. iceman

iceman Junior Member

hi, i'm intrested in some part's can you email me at k_saflor@hotmail.com, need to know how much for pass. side power window switch, and seat's , thank you. :D

4. lsvtec

lsvtec GNU/Linux Evangelist

Sent you mail. I am interested in some interior pieces if they are the correct color.

5. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

I too have a 93' Integra and need to get rid of the rest of it, I bought it for the engine and transmisison. Interior is black. The car is white. PM me if interested.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted