93 integra..WHAT ECU DO I GOT???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 93 integra special with the b18 engine and i was wondering what ecu i have? (obd0 obd1 ect) i was wanting to do a ls/vtec set up and i dont know what ecu or convertion to use for the b16a head. any help is appeciated

look at the last couple digits of the ecu code it should say jdm mt or jdm at. thats the only difference im sure you can figure out which is which. good luck.

look at the last couple digits of the ecu code it should say jdm mt or jdm at. thats the only difference im sure you can figure out which is which. good luck.

its not gonna say JDM anything.. look at the middle letter/number combo.. ie: pr4

well, you're lucky since you are already obd1.. chipped p28 tuned on chrome is what you want

p28 is a sohc vtec ecu.. it should plug right it.. but you'd need to chip it and run a custom basemap for a LS/vtec and mods done to the motor.. it should be the last thing you do

*edit*.. the p30 ecu here you're looking at will also work great..

Last edited:
p28 is a sohc vtec ecu.. it should plug right it.. but you'd need to chip it and run a custom basemap for a LS/vtec and mods done to the motor.. it should be the last thing you do

read man, read

you can run a stock GSR or b16 ecu.. but its not gonna run very great... especially if you plan on upgrading cams.. either way you'll need a tune or a custom basemap made.. and that involves a chipped ecu.. you can buy them with the basemap already on it.. Blanco got one but i cant remember from where? .. it was like $160 for ecu and basemap.. you just gotta let them know whats done to the motor

xenocron.com has them and also kits and instructions to chip yourself

Back