93 ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iTzJohN

i just got a 93 ls, i want to modify it all motor but, i dont know where to start from... anyone has a good start?

What are you looking to do with the car?

All-motor setups are expensive. Your LS will handle boost well, and will give you more bang for the buck than building an all motor. Boosted motors are just as reliable as a well built N/A motor. It's all in the tune.

well i was looking to boost but i after i added good cam shafts and pistons but i gave up on the idea once i found out how much a turbo kit will cost

a n/a build motor will cost more than a good turbo kit

well i want to make it look good but at the same time power like semi-built maybe to add 200 hp more to what it is stock just something normal that i can maintain i dont really want nos or anything real big just simple things like cams, pistons etc

well i want to make it look good but at the same time power like semi-built maybe to add 200 hp more to what it is stock just something normal that i can maintain i dont really want nos or anything real big just simple things like cams, pistons etc

Lol ya turbo seems to be the way the winds are blowing. More power for less in the end. To add 200hp more with N/A is almost impossible. If you want only 50 or so HP than thats reachable. Then make an LS/VTEC or cam the hell out of it. Good intake manifold and exhaust, tune.

Piece together your turbo, and find a reputable tuner. Boost is an LS's friend for cheap, reliable power. But it's only as reliable as the tune.

Back