93 Lude with H22a Swap Issues HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92PreludeawsH22a

I bought a 1993 Honda Prelude (believe it's an si) with the original motor and an H22a put into it. I am having way to many problems! It came equipped with aws (all wheel steer). Some times it works and sometimes it doesn't. Same with the motor some days it runs like a demon from hell and others i would do better by pushing it. Does any one have any ideas? Please help

I got it running finally. It still likes to miss at higher rpm's. The aws steer light comes on whenever it wants and is not consistent. I'm thinking I need to have the computer tuned for the motor since it isn't stock. Also the third brake light burns out as soon as you put a new bulb in it. It has over size cams in it and the head has been milled and ported. It runs like crap when I first start it until it warms up. Any Ideas?

I'm currently not using any software. After all the electrical problems that were just fixed, the car has literally been on the road for five days now. I've had it for six months.

you should get some software to tune that bitch with espically since you have cams, and some headwork.

check your plug wires as well. those could be part of the problem

Back