93 Prelude Mugen Bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its' from Mugen! One of the top JDM aftermarket companies. What gives?? Why is it so hard to find?? it's one of the nicest bumper, it totally changes the look of the prelude.

www.kingmotorsports.com carries mugen...as to whether they have that bumoper i dunno...ity may have been discontinued and that is why the seller is claming it to be so "rare"

get this

My friend has a 95 Cavalier
from 95-99 Toyta Marketed the Cabalier in Japan, TRD made Body Kits for it... my friend searched for the TRD kit, got it... maybe you should do that too... he found it in Japan from some kid who LOVED cavaliers... anyhow... try that...

get this

My friend has a 95 Cavalier
from 95-99 Toyta Marketed the Cabalier in Japan, TRD made Body Kits for it... my friend searched for the TRD kit, got it... maybe you should do that too... he found it in Japan from some kid who LOVED cavaliers... anyhow... try that...

but a prelude is a prelude here or jap? so how is that going to help?

Well, my point was... the TRD kit was discontinued as well in 99, but abe searched for the parts and eventually came up with them. If the parts for a cavey are available, im sure a Domestic car would be as well. (Domestic in Japan that is)

Back