93 SI hatch with LS/VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dazedandconfused

Matser Bater
Up for sale is a 93 SI hatch with a built LS/VTEC. Motor is a b18a1 bored .10 over with SRP 11-1 pistons,ARP head studs, scat h-beams,honda green rod bearings, acl crank bearings,balanced crank, ported b16a2 head with skunk2 dual springs titanium retainers, skunk2 stage 2 cams and cam gears,edelbrock victor x mani with a 68mm edelbrock throttle body.98 Gsr trans with LSD.Exedy 9 pound flywheel,act 6 puck sprung hub clutch with street pressure plate. ECU is a p06 chipped with a mugen program for twin cam VTEC. Vtec kicks in at 6200 rpm, also have a p28 with a spoon program that has a vtec kick at 5800 rpm. Your choice of ecu. Valve cover is cut to adjust cam gears, also chromed. Pass quarter panel has some dents, I have a quarter arch to repair it but have not had the time to work on it. Quarter arch is included with sale. Car is located in NEW JERSEY. Interior is mint with stock front seats and GSR leather rears. Pics available. Just have to take and upload. Motor has around 4500miles since build. Pics of motor assembly are available.If interested send me a email at AKATACK2005@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Located in Burlington. I have to take some pics to download. Will do Friday.As far as a price, I would like to get 6,000 but make an offer. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED

Back