93 sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

197031_392293720840291_1943613273_n.jpg

update-
406659_411700195566310_1038387874_n.jpg
549949_430874480315548_1873847307_n.jpg
252651_425025244233805_1804587311_n.jpg
550422_411359828933680_907091886_n.jpg

i had to redo the all red taillights and they came out great,shes got all 4 new all season rubbers, and plan on painting those side reflectors completely black, to "smooth" out the front bumper a bit.
also put in a cf overlay for the cluster,white led cluster lights(plan on switching to amber soon) and ordering a turbo kit and wideband o2 when my taxes get here...i already have dsm 450's in the mail, along with the 10w 10ohm resistors i have to solder inline, a 6lb. 38mm wastegate spring, and xenocron chipping kit with custom basemap until i can find a reliable tuner around here.should be boosted by march or april.

Come down to Sunbury and go to Slowmotion Motorsports for tuning. Theyre basically the go to tuner for imports in the area. They used to be by the airport here in Columbus but they had to expand.

your like the 10th person to tell me to go to them.ive done some research on them and have heard a couple bad things.im going to do some deep research and see if i should.

not yet..its my daily driver so ive been trying to minimize down time..i installed the intercooler and pipes.

i brought my spare oil pan into school and it was welded monday night, and hopefully my downpipe o2 bung gets welded tomorrow night. then ill be able to put the rest of the kit on this weekend. then all i have to do is solder in the injector resistors, put the 450's in and solder in my chip kit.
im bringing my 450's into class tonight and im going to be cleaning, flowing and balancing them.

The car looks great man. Keep up the good work! Even though you're daily beating this thing, make sure you take your time on the turbo install and pay attention to the details - the smallest cut corner can lead to ridiculous problems down the road.

thanks man, i really appreciate it.
ive had the kit sitting in my apartment for a couple months now gathering all the stuff i need/want.
i learned a good bit when i boosted my old 4 door integra, and i feel pretty confident about the reliability of going boost now. the main thing about this is i am not going to beat the shit out of this car. the turbo kit is mainly for a little bit of umf because this thing is slower than dog shit, and the drivers around here are pretty damn crazy.

Nice man, well best of luck with the turbo install. If you have any questions I can do my best to help you out.

Are you switching the interior lights back to amber just because of the hot spots with the LEDs? You can fix the hot spot issue with some reflective tape (sold at most hobby stores for ~ $5 a roll) around the inside of the housing to distribute the light more evenly. I did this in my Accord and it looks pretty sharp. That one spot on the tach (~8k RPMs) could use another bulb though.

i think the bulb circuit is broken around 8k rpm,i have a bulb in there but it will not light up,ive tried switching polarity and switching bulbs, and nothing. but im thinking of going back to amber because i think it might look less "ricer-ish"

she runs, i just need to finish up the exhaust.
pretty much when godspeed fabbed this downpipe, they were either drunk or high...it doesnt bend enough to flow "parallel with the floor" so it actually was bent toward the ground, and the flange on the back was welded in place correctly so the bolt holes didnt line up with the cat bolt holes. so i cut the downpipe right where it bends to go under the oil pan and im going to be welding in a straight pipe from there to the catback.

945334_465630620173267_444173638_n.jpg

Back