93 sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn yo, this happened before i even saw it! I had no idea you got a sol. good job dude! its fuckin sweet

my buddy that lives next door has a military friend over for the long weekend, he saw my car and was pretty interested so my buddy told him $4000, the kid said he was interested and would have to wait for his pay, so what do you guys think??? $4000 for a 93 si with 212000 miles no dents,couple small scratches and a bunch of mods?

If it puts you in the profit and you're itchy for a new ride....do it!

But if you want to enjoy the car...tell him to kick rocks.

I get asked to sell my car at least once a year. But the price I would ever get still leaves the money pit pretty deep.

thats the problem is finding clean cars around here. if i do find a clean base its going to eat up the majority of that $4000. i honestly dont really have that much into the car, so i would be making a profit, plus the fact that ive really been wanting either an eg hatch or ek hatch.

You're going to sell it for 4k, then start all over again? Seems like a waste to me. Also, you said it yourself - it is tough to find clean used cars these days. People really don't take care of their stuff.

Why not try something different ?

maybe not a Honda ? Since the weather is getting better, and I'm in my town for the first spring - I have seen 3 people pull their AW11s out. Two black ones, one auto. One red one in a manual t-top. No Supercharged ones yet though.

Just an idea. There are plenty of other cars out there to try.

Why not try something different ?

maybe not a Honda ? Since the weather is getting better, and I'm in my town for the first spring - I have seen 3 people pull their AW11s out. Two black ones, one auto. One red one in a manual t-top. No Supercharged ones yet though.

Just an idea. There are plenty of other cars out there to try.

I completely agree , there are soo many great cars out there that not only you can pick up cheap, but are a blast to drive, not only is it sweet to learn a new chassis , but your expanding your mechanic knoweldge base, and aw11s are sweet, the supercharged ones are kick ass 4agze's are fun ass motors, economical, and bulletproof (well really any A family toyota engine is bulletproof)

Well? What happened? Did he wreck it on the test drive?

Back