93 sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well thought he flaked, ended up him having to work late. car just sold for $4000,he tried getting me down to $3500, i knew with an hour and fourty five minute trip back home, he wouldnt leave without giving me 4.

well thought he flaked, ended up him having to work late. car just sold for $4000,he tried getting me down to $3500, i knew with an hour and fourty five minute trip back home, he wouldnt leave without giving me 4.

ideas on next vehicle ?

possibly buying it back, the guy called me 30 minutes later and said he melted the wastegate line and that the car wouldnt go over 70. so i told him to limp it home and not get into boost. hes going to put a new line on today and see if that fixes it, if not we'll go from there.

thats the problem, i did put as is on the b.o.s but my name is worth more to me than the money. i dont want people to label me as bad business even if it was his fault...i dont know if he has owned a boosted car before because he pointed at the compressor inlet and asked if that was the intake side. either way ive got to meet up with him today to get the title notarized( i still have the title in my hand) if he doesnt want the car im going to look over everything and if it the way i left it then he gets his money back,if not i will adjust accordingly.

Its the risk of him buying a modded car. Did he have it inspected by a 3rd party, if not tell him to go away. How do you know he didn't beat the shit out of it? New car has some power he prolly took it for a beater run to see what it could do.

Yeah ,I've been there more times than I care to recall.

Honestly, he drove it - He broke it. Don't take responsibility for this.

wasnt inspected by anyone but the father and son. the father took it for a test drive with me in the car,and he was def. getting on it a little bit, so i know the car had no issues before it left.

Fuck him... tell him to kick rocks... he drove it hard, broke it and is trying to put it on u

turns out it was just the wastegate line, its fixed and ive got to get the title notarized, then im running it down to him. glad this is almost over.

aaand its over. title is on his hands and im keeping the $4000...my main issue was my reputation. i dont want to be known as that guy that sells junk stuff.

aaand its over. title is on his hands and im keeping the $4000...my main issue was my reputation. i dont want to be known as that guy that sells junk stuff.

You live in Ohio. Why bother when you're just surrounded by con-artist punks ?

while i might be surrounded by con-artist punks,the internet is worldwide. if he really thought the car was junk when it broke, he could post whatever he wanted about me on the internet, someone from california or connecticut could possibly see it, and if i were to ever do business again it would make what im doing that much harder. the honda community is already fucked and on high guard due to all the theft and bullshitters.i dont want to be known as that same guy. idk maybe its just me worried too much.

Its definitely admirable of you to help the guy out. Glad you didn't end up getting screwed.

I do give you props for helping him out man, I would have let it be his problem even if it was simple though, good deed

Back