93 sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my theory was its a modifed car, he runs the risk of stuff going wrong, especially with it being a fairly new turbo build(i put 65 miles on it before he left with it). so anyway, i got $4000 for the car which i could have probably gotten more if i was patient, if the car really didnt do what he was expecting it to do, i would have gladly given him his money back provided the car came back to me in the same shape as it left. now say he blew the turbo, the engine, the transmission, or wrecked something. it would have been on him. in reality im a nice guy and im always trying to help people out, like i said my reputation is worth more to me than the car.

That's kinda how I felt when I sold my car. I sold it to a friend who had helped me with it though, so he knew exactly what he was getting.

Glad you got it sorted out :thumbsup:

Edit: What's next?

ive had 2 situations with cars having failure after sale, I sold my red ae86 coupe, drove 2 hours to the buyer because he didnt have a car, made the transaction when I got there, the dude was letting me drive the car back home with him riding soo I could get home, well along the way on the highway, the alternator literally unbolted , and fell off into thin air, poof gone, just soo happened, Shoob was going the other direction on the highway, with one in his trunk, and a belt, I installed it in a gas station parking lot with a gas station adjustable wrench, fixed that one, next car I sold and had a problem was my black crx with the stroked single cam zc, kid got 15 mins up the road and the fuel pump shit, I let that be his problem, it wasnt making noise or giving any signs of giving out, funny thing is , about a year ago I was giving a buddy a ride to a speed shop in Dalton GA, pull up, see a black 88 crx si sitting there, like damn id like to have that, after further inspection, its the same car, its now on a t3/t4 setup on 10lbs and running good, got into guys hands from the kid I sold it too, had him come tow the car to his shop, couldnt pay for tow or pump replacement, soo it worked out for it to end up in a good home

ive really been wanting another 94+ integra or something new to me like a 92+ hatch or 96+ civic coupe. ive fallen in love with the VSM 99-00 coupes though.

Oh, what the fuck is it now ?

That hatch was perfect !

You were looking to trade it for something else ?

Edit: Wish I had some scratch. I would hit that in a heartbeat. Wanna trade my Cobra for it ?

im really just testing to see what i could get for it, a silver 99 civic hatch just popped up for sale in pristine condition, owned by a little old man, he only wants 3200 for it. my only gripe is that its auto.

Back