93 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic_types

I presently have a 93 hatch with a d16, want to do a B16a2, with Lsd
Osaka's price is $2800.00 cdn... complete without tax+shipping?
Any coments , or problems that may happen?

goes right in except for wiring issues which you can find when you search =]
problems may happen...
be prepared because anything can happen lol

Nah, the only thing I am truly worried about is engine problems, distibutor .....
and true engine mileage ........ But thanks guys much appreciated.

OSAKA IS A BUNCH OF FUCKIN SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have heard well over 100 tales of people getting FUCKED up engines from them, not getting the engine they bought, etc etc

there are a shit load of horor stories out there about those fuckin hacks

if you care about your money at all
DO NOT BUY FROM OSAKA

lol yeah dont buy from osaka i heard to much stories about them, stick to HMO even if its more expensive its worth the money because you'll be sure to get what u asked for

Definetly go with HMO, your will get a good motor period, and if you don't they will quickly get it straightened out

HMO = good

Why bother with with a company that has a bad rep(osaka)

dude will you listen to any one of these guys. just go to hmotorsonline.com and get the swap. its cheaper than the piece of crap you were going to buy from osaka.

All I can say about osaka is GO THERE and pick up your motor...

and while you're at it check the stampings on the block, the stampings on the head, pull the valve cover, and oil pan, and bring a booster/jumper box to do a quick compression test before accepting the hunk of aluminum they are trying to pawn off on you...

check my posts about my H22 horror story with them...
a WHOLE day of driving to exchange the motor...
lucky i was close to them cause they didn;t wanna do dick for me, until they found out i was showing up at their front door...

then after showing up, i got to hand pick my motor and trans...

watch for stupid broke shit that adds up, alternator pulley or PS pulley bent to shit or broke... etc etc etc

Back