93 teg alternator question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seiji Okita

My alternator went out in my 93' teg and i dont have the money to get one from Autozone atm, so i was wondering if i pulled one out of a civic or whatnot at a scrapyard if it would mount up to and work on my motor. If so, what honda's should i look for that have an alternator i can use on my teg?^^

I'd just take your old one with you to a junk yard or a pick n pull and see what matches up. Try the older accords. 88-91 hatches may work as well

Thanks bud, i was planning on doing that, but i just wanted an idea what to look for while im wandering through.

My alternator went out in my 93' teg and i dont have the money to get one from Autozone atm, so i was wondering if i pulled one out of a civic or whatnot at a scrapyard if it would mount up to and work on my motor. If so, what honda's should i look for that have an alternator i can use on my teg?^^

yo dude i dont think thats gonna work it has to be a b series motor if you can find a newer si civic then it should work but i had the same problem with my teg those fuckers are expensive!

Back