93 turbo hatch STOLEN in MD!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rhdeg

my friend mikeys white 93 turbo hatch was stolen at umbc in manyland, it had black 17 in rims with polished lip, small front mount ic behind grill , b16 turbo ,
just got the car a coupple weeks ago and finished the turbokit and head gasket last weekend and now it is gone!, please if you have heard any information about the white turbo hatch contact me ASAP 410 991 2096 alan
thanks

I bet it's someone he knows or at least knows about the car. It's ussually never a coinsidence(sp?) that a car get stolen right after it is finished.

hey no its def not a friend, but we got the car back it was definatly done nicley, and done right, motor out with ecu wiring shift linkage axles and not a scratch on the car but took the wheels and put steeles on it with nice tires, got it out of a inpound lot in b-more, so more to come but now a b16a with turbo and rims hot on the streets and a guy that never should dererve gettin his shit stolen is gone now, so im tryin my best to get my friend back on his feet, so were lookin for a motor and all acc..

thanks
alan

Back