93HB f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dwn2low

Well I got to many projects going and my land rover is now up and running so I'm saling my daily driver to finish one of my projects. It is a 93 Civic HB whats wrong with it well here goes.

I hit a simi retread in the road so the paint on the front is messed up good thing i had a urethane kit on there was no damage to the kit. However my fiberglass hood took a beating as you can see in the pics.

Next The windshiel wiper arm was not ajusted proprly so it took some paint off the a piller as you can see in the pics.

In the pics the front door grils are gone I HAVE them i just replkaced speakers and did not put them on.

The car has like 230,000 miles on it so does the engine I have been driving it around forever even to colorado and back. I think the oil pump is starting to go but if you buy the parts i'll replace for free.

It is an automatic but I can do the conversion for free if you buy the parts

Last bad things i can think of is the A/C compressor is not working but i got an extra you can have and the drivers seat is torn.

Good
16" Nicie rims
Ractive exhaust
Cold air intake (not Ram air)
Wings west urethane body kit
Monster fiberglass hood

the pics were taken as the car sits I did not wash it or pretty it up I belive cars are like women almost all of them look good fixed up.

I have the clean title in hand. I would like $2700 or $2400 with out wheels.

I will deliver within 200 miles for lunch and gas:)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9

Ouch, That car is Hideous. I think you should sell it for less with the rims and for more without the rims. I saw this mexican dude the other day driving something that looked like that. Sorry Buddy

opinions are like aholes everyones got one. Thanx for expressing yourself hope someone else likes it :)

Srry I like the 92-95 body style so no trade.

Back