94-01 integra exhaust in 92 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Will the Greddy evo2 catback for a 94 -01 integra ls fit my hatch??? its a 92 cx with a d16z6 swap and chikara header. i cant find the evo2 exhaust for a hatch anywhere. i helped a friend do a ls swap in his hatch and we used his integra main section on his hatch. i know that it fits, but we didnt have an integra axle back so im not sure if that part would fit.. let me know if you know where to get and evo2 for a hatch... and if anyones tried this let me know. thanks!!!

I think the world really hates the civic cx. you can get evo exhaust for the Si, EX, and DX, but not CX or VX. from what i can tell...maybe someone else can find it.

VX, CX, DX, Si hatches are all the same, any exhaust for any of them will interchange.

well my car had a cat in the header not in the mid piping like the si. so i would have to come across a cat. but i still havent even found one for the si. i cant find a greddy evo for a eg hatch at all. the only one i can find is the sp2. thats y i was wonderin about the integra exhaust... see if you can find somethin out about that

that ones for a coupe. they made si coupes and hatches. but the si coupe was exactly the same as an ex. thats what im afraid of doing. orderin somethin that dont fit. hell im only 17. i dont got money to blow yet. lol... any more help would be wonderful

well you could call the number at the top of the screen and make sure it fits our car before you buy it.

Coupe exhaust is not right. As you said the reason that cat backs are listed for Si's, EX's, and DX's is the placement of the cat. On a VX/CX there would be a space where the cat should be if it were place on the right model.

If you used the Chikara replacement header from the D16Z6, you can use the Si exhaust. Did you add a cat? Use the one from the D16Z6?

BTW, the Si coupe is a canadian model of the US EX.

i haven't added a cat yet. im still using the stock little 1.5 inch piping. theres a junk yard behind my house with an ex 4-door. that cat would work. right? and i my problem is that i cant find a greddy evo2 exhaust for a civic si hatch or any 92 hatch. does any one know what exhaust i can use..... or just recommend some other brand

RS*R, but its really quiet

if you want loud, tanabe H and R series are REALLY LOUD.

well i dunno which to get yet. i love the evo 2 and i think im gonna ask a friend that has a 99 gsr if he will buy it from me if it doesnt fit. thanks for the help anyways. if you have any more preferences let me know

integra exhaust will not fit without modification, its too long.

just get dx,si exhaust and get a cat.

so the axle back is too long. cause the mid pipe fits perfectly. ok guys. the dx, si exhaust is for a dx or si coupe. not hatch. if you know where to get it for a hatch please tell me

#1 did you not call before buying it?

#2 why cant you got to a muffler shop have them cut down the pipe and weld a new flange on.

Quoted post[/post]]
#1 did you not call before buying it?

#2 why cant you got to a muffler shop have them cut down the pipe and weld a new flange on.

:withstupid:

if done right, you can get the flange cut off and shorten the pipe to fit, and reweld the flange back on, done and easy. plus you'll maybe pay $50 for somehting like that, realisticly cheap too. if i wereyou, i'd tell the guy at the shop "i'll give you $30 and a case of corona to do it", but i'm always talkin people down in price anyways. :laugh:

well that was the plan. i was just askin if it would fit. i dont really trust the guys at the muffler shop here cause the fucked up my flowmasters on my truck 3 times before they got it right. so i think ill go to chattanooga or somethin.
:worthy: thanks for the help

As far as I know the CX and VX are just simply Canadian manufactured photocopies of the DX trim, aside from a few small features. An Exhaust for a DX should fit them all the same.

Back