94-95 Accord I Need Answers To My Questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VuDuDuOnU

how much horsepower does a 94-95 horsepower have? is there a hp difference between the 4 cylinder and the 6cylinder? im askin because im bout to get one...............

I don't think there was a V6 in the 94-95 Accord model years, but I could be wrong. I think it started with the 96 Accords (OBD2).

5th gen DX/LX/SE Accords were 135 non-VTEC F22B2's. 5th gen EX Accords were 145 VTEC F22B1's.

i know u know alot dohc cuz i read the threads about accords and u answered all of them ........ well i been reading and the f22 tran suk rite? well that what everyone say.....and coul i make a auto as fast as a stik?

No, see, the trick is, I make everyone THINK I know alot. :)

Anyway, the F22 tranny is #1 weak and #2 long-geared (which makes it bad for n/a applications). If you plan on keeping it auto, I'd see about finding a deal on an H23 auto tranny. It'll bolt right up. An auto tranny sucks more power than a 5-speed (not to mention most are 4-speed), so everything else equal, an auto will be slightly slower than a 5-speed manual.

Really depends on it's mileage and how it was taken care of. Anywhere from $300-$800, since it's a hydro tranny.

Back