94 Accord Ex with H22A and F22B1 Transmission. Help Needed!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jimmyespinoza85

Hello fellow Honda owners! I have a 94 Accord Ex with H22A and F22B1 Transmission. Im using the P0F Ecu from a JDM Accord SIR Auto but the car runs good through 1st and 3rd but when in 4th or high 3rd check engine light comes on and then it starts shifting weird. With the F22B1 Ecu the tranny works fine I only have an idle problem of course it might be cause it doesn't read IAB and knock. TheIf tranny only acts funny with the P0F module. If you have any suggestions please inform me briefly. Thanks everyone!

The car sounds like it's in limp mode. If that's the case, the ECU is the issue, and not the transmission. I would look for a USDM H22 ECU to replace that JDM one with...

Ok. Ill try to find one. Some one alsi told me to use the p19 tcm or the accord sir tcm but i have the F22B1 transmission. Will those fit this transmission?

Ok guys I got the car working flawlessly... I found out that pin A6 and A11 do not change in the P0F Ecu. Here is another setup for future automatic swappers...92-95 JDM H22A/ 94-97 F22B or F22B1 Auto Transmission, F22B1 Harness with added IAB and Knock sensors, 94-97 P0F Ecu from Accord SiR Auto. * Remember! Do not swap pin A6 and A11 for this ecu.*

Back