94 accord lx automatic to manual swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MIGZ!!

I Have A Question, Can Someone Help Me Out Here, I Have A 94 Accord Lx Automatic , I Want To Put A H22a Motor, Manual Lsd Tranny,, Can Someone Give Me A List Of The Things I Need To Get To Make This Swap Happen... Thanks

Two important things you're going to need are the "search" button and a basic understanding of the Internet search engine Google. Seriously dude, this kind of thing has been covered about a billion times. Do a little research and then come back and ask questions that are more specific...

i though the whole point of this forum was to ask any question and get a good and quick responce from someone that knows ,, obviously, genius i havent search anything if i posted this up........

i though the whole point of this forum was to ask any question and get a good and quick responce from someone that knows ,, obviously, genius i havent search anything if i posted this up........

Did you even read what I said? A forum like this is a great place to get information, but you have to put a little effort into it. We choose to be here and help people out, it's not an obligation for us. Why should we sit here and write a complete "how-to" for an H22 swap and auto-to-manual conversion for you when there's already write-ups available on this site and all over the Internet? There's an auto-to-manual write-up right here in the Accord forums...you probably would have seen it if you had bothered to look around a little bit first...

We're not going to spoon feed you here dude, that's not how it works. Like I said, go do some research on your own and then come back here and ask if you have any specific questions...

No, fuck you, dickwad. You're not going to get spoon-fed here. I do have the answers but I'm not going to waste my time listing them out for you when you can easily find them on this site. Get off your lazy fucking ass and look some shit up on your own.

You just buried yourself. No one's going to want to help you now...

Dude Is Easy To Write All That Shit ,,,,,, Enough Said ,,,, I Buried My Self Lol U Fucking Looser.... Im Sorry If I Hurt Your Feeling U Fag!!!!!!!! U MUST SPEND ALOT OF TIME IN YOUR COMPUTER HUH ,,

Why should we write out anything for you when you could easily find it on this site with a little bit of searching??? It's just as easy for you to use the search function and type in "accord auto to manual" or "accord h22 swap" and look shit up...

Already calling me a fag huh? That's a good way to make friends with people here...

Last edited:
Back