1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 Accord LX F20B swap help?

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Nimrod91, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Nimrod91

Nimrod91 New Member

I have a 5 speed 94 accord LX and I am building it into a new car basically. I am doing engine swap, new wheels/rims, new paint job, new suspension, custom interior, and possibly a body kit (if I can find one that isn't super flashy that I like). But I am starting with the engine swap. I will go ahead and say that I am new to the this. It's my first Honda and my first swap. So any information will be helpful. I already bought the F20b, T2T4 LSD transmission, down pipe, and required mounting brackets. I have a PCB ECU that they threw in for no extra charge. Right now my goal is just to get the Honda drivable.

So lets start with the ECU. I have the PCB ECU but from what I have read/been told that will not work. So I have been looking to get a chipped ECU. I have someone to chip and tune it. I am looking at the P28 and the P72. I have read that I need the P72 for IAB. Does anyone have any suggestions?

What about headers? I have seen that I can get some made that will fit it but it would cost $1499. That is more than I paid for the engine. So does anyone know of some good headers for a more reasonable price?

Does anyone know of anything else (that isn't obvious) that I may need for this swap? I am trying to make a complete parts list and the prioritize it.

We are going to start pulling the old motor tomorrow.

Thanks for any information/help with this!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted